Bauble is a very common decoration. Basically they are worn as a symbol, for each his own. They became the most common among hippies, and they borrowed the idea from the North American Indians, who used baubles as a symbol of friendship and, exchanging, called themselves brothers. Now they are often worn as ordinary jewelry. The most popular baubles made of mouline thread and beadwork are woven manually. Everyone chooses his own combination of colors or some specific symbolism. Previously, weaving was approached more carefully and selected colors based on what this decoration should mean. For example, white means purity and freedom, yellow means faith and beauty, red means passion and love, black means loneliness, violet means dreams, green means harmony. There are many patterns for weaving baubles from floss. First you need to spread the threads in the desired sequence and fasten, it is better to do this with the help of a stationery clip, you can also use a pin.-
1. On checkered paper we draw a pattern that we will continue to weave. One nodule should be equal to one cell.
2. We will need eight threads of one color and five threads of another. We leave one thread as the main one and make it longer than the others. Other threads take one meter. The ends of the threads are tied in a knot and fixed.
3. The main thread goes through the rest, making knots to the left, and then we go back and knit the knots to the right.
4. Before weaving, we look at a pre-drawn diagram.
5. When we pass the main thread directly, we make the knot first left, in the tone of the background and right in the tone of the letter, and when we go back along the main line, we need to do the opposite.
6. Nodules of baubles should be made very carefully, only then it will turn out smooth and even.
7. At the end of weaving, we knot one knot and weave a simple pigtail, with which we can adjust the length of the baubles and fix it on the hand.-
Diagonal weave patternIf you coped with the first weaving pattern, then the oblique will not be difficult for you.
1. We take 12 threads, two of each color and fix them.
2. Weaving begins with the leftmost thread.
3. The first thread is intertwined with the second and we get the "four", then we pass the first thread into the resulting "four" and form a knot.
4. Tighten and repeat the procedure a second time with the same threads.-
5. Next, we repeat the mirror procedure with threads 11 and 12.
6. All these actions must be carried out with each thread twice, so that the inner colors are on the outside, and the outer ones are on the inside.
7. After point 6 is completed, we tie two knots on threads 1 and 12, and complete the first stage.-
8. Further, everything is simple. We do points 2 to 7 until we get the right size baubles.-
9. Finish braiding like a straight one or tie all the threads into a knot.
After you have mastered the main types of patterns for weaving baubles from a mouline thread, you can proceed to more complex patterns. There are 4 types of nodes: right, left, right corner, left corner. If you learn how to perfectly weave baubles, then from a mouline thread they will look impeccable. To make a knot to the right, you need to tie a simple knot. A knot to the left is also woven, only in the opposite direction. We tried this on the first two examples. Right corner weave, making one knot to the left and one to the right. Left corner - vice versa.-
The hardest part is the naming scheme
1. We draw a weaving pattern with a name on checkered paper.
2. For baubles with a name, we will use direct weaving.
3. We will need eight strings of blue for the letters and five green for the background. We make one green longer than the others - it will be the main one.
4. We tie a knot of all threads and lay out, as shown in the figure.
5. Nodules begin to weave to the left. In order for the letters to look more beautiful, you need to tighten the ranks no one is denser.
6. Then we return to the right with the main thread.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until weaving letters.
8. Make three knots down with the main thread, then 4-10 threads - to the right with the main thread and again two nodes to the left. It is very important to change the color of the thread in accordance with the weaving pattern, depending on whether it is a letter or a background.
9. According to the weaving pattern, we again go with the thread from the bottom up. Weave: 12-8 knots to the right, 7-to the left, 6-4 - to the right, 3 to the left.
10. Then again from top to bottom. To the left weave all the nodes except 3 and 7, they need to be braided to the right.
11. End the letter "A" as in paragraph 8.
12. It is recommended to leave a distance of 1-2 rows between the letters, then they will be more readable.
Jewelry for bracelets
If you don’t want to dwell on the usual patterns of threads, you can use different jewelry. Sew a beautiful clasp, sew on beads or a finished jewelry. We must not forget that a bauble made of floss is a work of art and there are no fashion standards for it. This is your personality.
Mouline baubles need to be looked after. Wash regularly using an air conditioner. After that, they look like new. Weaving patterns need to be drawn in advance, taking one cell for one knot, if you draw yourself on checkered paper. You can also use special drawing programs: Friendship Bracelets Designer, RENYXA. Weaving Tips:
- If the bauble twists, it is recommended to make 2 knots on each thread.
- If narrow, then it needs to be smoothed out.
- So that the bauble does not mow in one direction and does not resemble an arc, tighten all the nodes with the same effort.
- Always choose high-quality threads, otherwise smooth weaving will not work and your bauble made of mouline thread will deteriorate very quickly.
- If it is very stiff, try loosening the knots or washing using an air conditioner.
- It is not recommended to mix threads of different thickness and texture. Then it can turn out curve and ugly.
- To make the bauble smooth, you need to tighten the nods all the time. For direct weaving - horizontally. Then they will be smooth and without holes .-
Video lesson on the weaving pattern
Bracelet with hearts