In beauty salons, hairdressers and stylists offer their clients a ton of new, modern techniques for hair restoration, in particular bioincrustation and bio-lamination. Thanks to these procedures, your hair shine with beauty and strength, the former natural shine and splendor will return to them, you can do exquisite styling, without the use of special styling products. But what is the essence and differences in these procedures?
Bioincrustation - what is it
The answer is unequivocal: of course, yes! - The method is primarily aimed at restoring damaged hair, which is achieved by “soldering” the hairs along the entire length from the roots to the ends. For this purpose, a special special bioincrustant is used, which includes a complex of plant extracts, marine minerals, provitamin B5.
The essence of this technique is to “solder” the hairs, so bioincrustant is applied to the entire surface of the hair, creating an airtight film. The strands covered with this invisible film become elastic, shiny and obedient, split ends are eliminated.
- The strands acquire a healthy shine.
- Extra volume appears. Thanks to the applied nutrient component, the volume of hairs increases by an average of 10%.
- The product applied during the procedure has a keratin-lipid origin, so you no longer have to use styling products during styling, because under the influence of the hot air stream coming from the hair dryer, the strands with bioinstrutant take the necessary shape and hold it for a long time.
- The strands sealed with a bioincrustant retain color better inside themselves, due to which the paint does not wash out so quickly, so you do not have to re-stain your hair so often.
- Some masters for this salon procedure recommend using not a simple bioncrustant, but a tool in its color version, which gives a flight for your imagination, and you can bring notes of novelty and charm to your image.
- The state of the structure of the hair improves under the influence of the beneficial and nutritional components that make up the product.
Stages of the procedure
Arriving at this procedure in the salon, you will have to go through several stages. But everything is not so complicated and long as it might seem at first glance.
- To begin with, the hairdresser thoroughly rinses his head with special professional shampoos to remove residual dirt and styling products.
- Next, a mask is applied with neat massage movements, which is a bioincrustant, and its components actively influence and improve the structure. The duration of the mask on average is half an hour.
- After 30 minutes, the master rinses the mask with a special acid rinse, the constituent substances of which are absolutely safe for hair and scalp.
- The procedure ends with the application of a fluid that enhances and consolidates the action of the mask.
The time spent behind these stages will fly by quickly and pleasantly, you won’t get tired at all, and your locks will shine with health and beauty. To get the maximum effect, it is recommended to go through several procedures, about 2-3. And do not forget that bioincrustation is still a medical procedure, so several procedures will make the hair healthy and beautiful.
In essence, this procedure is not very different from that described above. Biolamination is a hairdressing technique that consists of several stages, the essence of which is to seal the hair into an invisible breathing film, but not with a bioincrustant, but with a substance based on cellulose origin. That is, biolamination is carried out for the same purpose as bio-crusting, namely in order to restore and protect the locks from the effects of external harmful factors.
There are two varieties of this procedure:
- Colorless lamination;
- Tinted lamination.
In the first case, the procedure is carried out only in order to restore damaged and weakened strands, as well as to give them a healthy shine and radiance. In the second case, the client is offered biolamination with the effect of tinting hair. Of course, there is no need to talk about a significant change in hair color, but out of 20 diverse shades of the biolaminate color palette, every woman can choose the one she likes. Toning will emphasize your personality and make your hair more vibrant and expressive.
Also biolamination happens:
In the first case, the steps of the procedure are almost the same as when performing bioincrustation. When the procedure is hot, the laminating composition applied to the hair is treated with a hot iron; as a result of exposure to high temperatures, the hair is sealed. Next, a reducing composition is applied.
Effect on hair
The essence and effect of bio-lamination is not significantly different from bio-inlaid. The only thing that is used when laminating is mainly a product consisting of plant components, the basis of which is natural cellulose. This composition favorably affects the condition of the hair, improving their structure and appearance. This procedure helps to completely get rid of split and brittle hairs, in addition, biolaminate gives additional volume. You will not need to bother yourself with long-term styling daily, since cellulose is an excellent natural styling product that gives your hair the necessary shape.
The effect of the procedure lasts for a month, after which you can repeat it again, not being afraid that the components of the laminate can have some negative effect on the locks or scalp. Many masters recommend that their clients perform biolamination immediately after staining. And this is reasonable, because biolaminate “seals” the paint and allows it to retain its color and brightness longer. But in no case do not try to do the opposite: dye your hair after biolamination. Thus, you completely destroy the laminating composition and do not get any benefit for the hair.
It would be nice to conduct a course of nourishing masks a week before biolamination. Then, when the hairs are “soldered” with laminate, all the useful and nutritious substances of not only biolaminate, but also masks are stored inside. If you plan to head south in the near future, then you should take care not only of your body, buying and stocking up with tanning products, but also of hair that should be protected from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation. It is biolamination that will help you with this.
Biolamination at home
Of course, this procedure is expensive and depends on the length, so many girls and women, wanting to save money, decide to carry out the restoration of their hair at home. It should be said that this is nothing complicated, and having done it once, you will be able to laminate your hair at home constantly without any difficulty. Naturally, for starters, you should at least once see how all the steps of the procedure will be performed by the master in the cabin, so it will be easier for you to understand the essence and sequence of all actions.
If at the hairdresser's work you can save money by doing everything yourself, then you still have to fork out for lamination products. No self-made masks and products will be able to completely replace professional bio-laminate in their composition. Therefore, we go to a professional store for hairdressers or order components online. You will need a few special tools:
- Professional shampoo for deep cleansing of hair from impurities;
- Conditioner balm;
- Solution for lamination;
- Tinting agent (if you want to carry out color lamination);
- Nutritious or fortified mask.
So. The sequence of the procedure at home:
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a professional shampoo to remove dirt and possible styling residue.
- Apply a nourishing or fortified mask to the entire length of the hair. Top with polyethylene or put on a special hairdresser's hat. To enhance the effect of the mask, tie your head with a bath towel to create a bath effect.
- After 20-30 minutes, rinse your hair thoroughly and remove the remaining mask.
- Apply the laminating composition in an even layer on the hair, carefully distributing it along the entire length.
- Dry your hair with a hairdryer, constantly combing it.
- As soon as it seems to you that they have become almost dry, moisten them again and apply a fixing crystal agent.