A well-organized diet in many respects positively affects the state of health, helping to cope with all kinds of problems. So, nuts, rich in nutrients and vitamins, help the good functioning of different body systems, and for men, such a tasty product comes to the rescue with reduced fertility and low potency.
The benefits of nuts for men
Leaders in the content of nutrients, nuts are rich in minerals, many vitamins, the presence of healthy fiber, essential protein and essential oils. Their positive effect is based on the normalization of the organs as a whole, but especially the healing properties have a good effect on the cardiovascular and nervous systems, reduce cholesterol, the risk of coronary insufficiency and atherosclerosis.
To improve sperm, the body needs daily substances for maturation, sperm development, obtained with polyunsaturated fatty acids. Irreplaceable elements are not produced by the body, to replenish their reserves it is necessary to consume certain products of plant and animal origin, among which nuts are not only available, useful, but simply delicious.
Nuts are an excellent antioxidant, a source of essential fatty acids, vitamins E, B2 with a neuroprotective effect, an effect on increasing immunity, strengthening mental processes, and reducing the depressive state. Mineral-vitamin complex, carbohydrates, amino acids determined the recognition of the properties of natural aphrodisiac in fruits, their usefulness in the treatment and prevention of male erectile dysfunction.
The composition of different fruits, which determines a useful stimulating effect for men, is approximately the same. The main components of the products are as follows:
- Amino acids (cystine, arginine, alanine, glutamic acid, tryptophan).
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, palmitic, linolenic).
- Trace elements (zinc, sulfur, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron).
- Vitamins A, C, E and Group B.
Useful components have a positive effect on the functioning of many internal systems, but, above all, improve the production and quality of men sperm. The hormones testosterone and serotonin are synthesized from amino acids, which regulate erection and ejaculation. From polyunsaturated fatty acids, steroidal sex hormones are produced. Fruit micronutrients such as zinc, sulfur and selenium activate testosterone synthesis.
Magnesium, calcium, potassium are necessary for cardiac activity, and iron - for red blood cells, which supply tissues with oxygen. Vitamins A, C, E and group B stimulate potency, increasing sexual desire and masculine strength. Tocopherol (vitamin E) has a positive effect on the reproductive system of men, a healthy state of the prostate gland. B1 is needed to eliminate emotional exhaustion, a companion of sexual impotence.
Utility Nut Rating
The benefits of nuts for men are undeniable, but different varieties have different effects. Popular and more useful include species (in descending order):
- Cedar. Thanks to tocopherol, pine nuts contribute to the overall beneficial healing, cleansing of cholesterol, expansion and strengthening of blood vessels, activation of blood circulation - all this is necessary for the reproductive system and maintaining an erection. Vitamin C contained in these fruits improves the function of the endocrine system.
- Gretsky. Familiar to many, a delicious fruit due to protein, arginine, folic acid, vitamins A, PP and sulfur contributes to the normal production of sex hormones in men and the relaxation of blood vessels.
- Hazelnut. Vitamins E, B6, healthy fats, high content of zinc, magnesium, phosphorus perfectly enhance male potency. Hazelnuts tones well, strengthens the immune system, soothes nerves, and relieves emotional stress.
- Peanut. Rich in vitamins and minerals, this variety regulates hormonal balance. Peanuts for potency are necessary because they activate sperm, stimulate the production of testosterone, and improve sperm quality.
- Cashew nuts. A large amount of zinc, arginine affects the increase in fertility, the production of male hormones. Vitamin K reduces the risk of prostate cancer. Cashews quickly saturate men with the energy needed for intercourse.
- Almond. Arginine in the composition of almonds dilates blood vessels, stimulates blood circulation, activates sperm production. As a natural pathogen, almonds for potency have such a value as an increase in sexual desire due to increased blood flow to the genitals.
- Pistachios. The positive effect of pistachios on men's health is determined by the presence of zinc, arginine, healthy fats, folic acid, which improves sperm quality and lowers cholesterol.
- Brazilian. Brazil nuts are considered the best food source of selenium. This antioxidant increases testosterone levels, positively affects sperm motility, and arginine, a natural Viagra, increases blood flow to the male genital organs.
How to take nuts for potency in men
Such healthy fruits, be it walnuts for men or more exotic varieties, you can eat on your own raw, fried or dried, choosing one separate variety. A more tangible result will come from eating a nut mixture. It is good to include nuts in other dishes, for example, breakfast with oatmeal or fruit salad, all the good qualities are preserved. Any variety will be a great snack option to fortify yourself with fats, vitamins and amino acids.
Mix of nuts
The nut mixture is favorable for men not only by increasing potency, but also by the effect on cardiovascular, neurological diseases. For cooking, nuts are taken in equal shares: walnut, cedar, almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts. Everything is twice passed through a meat grinder, mixed with honey. The mixture can be supplemented with dried fruits, also passed through a meat grinder, or add seeds - sunflower, pumpkin (to your taste). If 30-40 g of such nut grinding is poured with 300 ml of yogurt, a delicious cocktail is obtained.
Honey and nuts
This combination is delicious and nutritious. Honey and nuts for men are useful because such a complex of many useful elements protects the body from atherosclerotic changes, enhances sexual desire, and soothes nerves. You can take a meal in a tablespoon 2-3 times a day or at bedtime half of the mixture, which is very simple to prepare:
- chop walnuts in a blender;
- add honey at the rate of a tablespoon per 100 g of nut grinding.
Dried fruit nuts
If nut assortment is supplemented with dried fruits, you get a natural and at the same time tasty medicine against male impotence:
- Mix any kind of nuts of 50 grams.
- Add dried apricots, dates, raisins, figs, prunes (according to preference).
- Everything is mixed up.
- It is stored in a sealed bag.
- Take 3-4 tablespoons per day on your own or add to porridge.
Natural aphrodisiac has a rich spicy aroma that excites desire, excites a man. Nutmeg is added to jams, jams, compotes, sweets, pastries. It serves as an excellent complement to meat, fish dishes, vegetables. The combination with meat products enriches the body with animal protein. For example, you can cook veal with spices:
- Marinate 700 g of meat with nutmeg, ginger, basil.
- Leave for 60 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Pack the meat in a culinary baking sleeve.
- Put in a preheated oven on a baking sheet with meat.
- Bake for 90 minutes.
Daily rate of walnuts for men
The prepared mixture from the popular and more affordable walnut (3 cups of chopped fruit, a glass of honey) is infused in a glass bowl for 2-3 hours and then taken two tablespoons in the morning and evening. It should be consumed regularly, eliminating strong alcohol. It is important to know: both ingredients are strong allergens that can provoke anaphylactic reactions. Therefore, before taking, you must make sure that there is no hypersensitivity to these products.
With the similarity of the composition of walnut fruits of different types, pistachios help one man, and other men get the result from eating peanuts and almonds. You need to personally select a therapeutic diet to enhance potency, taking into account the reaction of the body. Contraindications for use are considered individual intolerance and digestive problems. Before you start taking, consult your doctor to clarify the scheme and dose.Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for independent treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give recommendations for treatment based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.