Peroxide is an antiseptic with which various cuts and wounds are treated. Previously, with the help of her ("hydroperite"), ladies became blondes. But hydrogen peroxide also helps from unwanted body hair, and it not only removes them, but also brightens them. Learn how to use the product and choose an effective recipe that will help you get rid of unnecessary hair forever.
Benefits of Hair Removal with Hydrogen Peroxide
Hair removal with peroxide has many advantages. Just keep in mind that hard, dark and thick hairs are unlikely to be removed in this way. He helps to get rid of unaesthetic hairline more likely to owners of soft and thin hair. What are the benefits of hydrogen peroxide?
- Low cost.
- Time-tested method.
- Lack of soreness.
- Bactericidal activity - it is unlikely that any infection will be introduced.
- Excellent skin whitening.
- Good bleaching effect.
- Over time, the hair structure is destroyed, they become invisible each time, and then disappear completely.
How to bleach hair with hydrogen peroxide?
Unnecessary hairs can grow everywhere. A dark or thick fluff on arms and legs is a long-standing female problem. But not everyone agrees to remove it by mechanical means, because in this case, after regrowth, the hairs become spiky, darker. Women do not always like the increased hairiness in the bikini zone.
If the thickets on the legs or hands do not always attract attention, then on the woman’s face or stomach, excessive growth rarely looks attractive. Other methods - shaving, hair removal, shugaring and the like sometimes have the property of causing irritation. Then this gentle, though not so quick, method remains. How to use hydrogen peroxide from unwanted hair?
On legs and arms
Dark hair on the hands is mainly a brunette problem. The pursuit of skin smoothness in the form of using a razor or other mechanical methods of removing a dark gun leads to increased hair growth and the appearance of bristles. The best option for bringing your hands or feet into a beautiful look will be lightening the hairline. You will need:
- glass cup;
- porcelain bowl;
- hydrogen peroxide 6%, 25 ml;
- warm water, 25 ml;
- 2 ampoules of 10% ammonia;
- 1 tsp soda.
- In a glass beaker, dilute hydrogen peroxide with warm water.
- Pour 50 ml of the resulting solution into porcelain dishes. Mix with ammonia and a teaspoon of soda.
- Check the mixture: apply a small drop on the elbow, if after 10 minutes there is no allergic reaction, you can continue the procedure.
- In places where the skin is especially delicate, grease it with a greasy cream.
- Apply without rubbing onto areas with unwanted hair. Keep about an hour.
- Wash off with warm water and soap.
- Do not be alarmed if the skin becomes lighter at the places of application of the solution - after a few days, its color will return to its original state.
On the face
The presence of antennae, and even dark ones, on the chin or above the upper lip of a female person can cause considerable discomfort and mental suffering. Therefore, having discovered such a delicate problem, the fair sex try to get rid of it as quickly as possible. There are several ways to address this shortcoming:
- Soak a cotton swab in a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution. Wipe the area with unnecessary hairs daily for five minutes. After a few days, the hair will begin to lighten, then break, and in the end - will become completely invisible.
- Mix shaving foam with 6% hydrogen peroxide at about 1: 1 concentration. Lubricate the problem area. After 20 minutes, rinse with soap and apply a nourishing cream.
In the bikini area
It is possible to burn unwanted vegetation with the help of peroxide in the intimate zone. Hair in the bikini area will become brittle, thin, and eventually stop growing completely. The disadvantage of this method is the need for a reserve of patience. But then it is absolutely safe and painless. Perhydrol ointment is applied to the desired area of the skin, which you can order at the pharmacy or prepare it yourself.
To make the product, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 g of a 30% hydrogen peroxide solution;
- 8 g Vaseline
- 12 g of lanolin;
- 1 drop of ammonia;
- some shampoo.
- Mix all the ingredients. Beat them until smooth.
- Make sure that the mixture is not very liquid.
- Apply the resulting composition to the area with unwanted hair.
- After the mixture has dried, rinse it thoroughly with warm water.
With the regular use of folk methods for bleaching unwanted hair, they become thinner, brittle and brittle. But do not expect too much from using peroxide. For the skin to really become smooth and hairless, it will take a lot of time and patience. Consider the most popular folk recipes for this discoloration.
Hydrogen peroxide with ammonia
- Mix a small amount of 5 or 10% hydrogen peroxide solution with a few drops of ammonia.
- With the resulting solution, periodically lubricate places with unnecessary hairs. Desirable - several times a day, without rinsing.
Hydrogen peroxide with ammonia
- Mix 6% hydrogen peroxide with a soap cream.
- Add 5 drops of ammonia.
- Apply the resulting emulsion to the scalp. Hold for about 15 minutes.
- If you feel an unbearable burning sensation, wash off the mixture earlier and immediately apply a sedative.
- Rinse better with chamomile tincture.
- The procedure is preferably carried out once a week .-
Read also about other ways to lighten hair at home.
Video: How to Lighten Unwanted Hair
Lightening hair with peroxide requires attention and systematic use of funds. If you are better able to absorb information in a video format, then see the video below. This will help you avoid mistakes when using traditional methods of lightening unwanted hair and get the desired effect faster. Find out more ways to bleach your hair.
Elena: - “From the beginning of spring, I lighten the hair on my hands around the navel with a solution of hydroperite and ammonia. Due to the increased hairiness, I had terrible complexes. By the summer, this problem disappeared completely. Lightened hair about once every two months, now, by the end of summer, they are not there at all!
Vika: - “The problem of the antennae tormented me for a long time. At first I plucked them, this method does not suit me. I decided to try to lighten the clarifying ointment. Although I never suffered from allergies, redness appeared on my skin. After 40 minutes it passed, the hairs turned pale and seemed to have become thinner. I am very pleased!
Maria: - “My thick, dark and good hair grows everywhere, including where it is not necessary. I used to remove them with shaving, which led to increased growth. Recently I tried to lighten skin areas with peroxide and ammonia. The skin did not burn, hairs became lighter by several tones. I will try again!
Natalya: - “The black hair on my hands most of all bothered me. From shaving, the hands became unnaturally smooth, and then terrible stubble grew. From the first application of clarifying ointment, I was able to bleach hairs! The result made me happy! I do not need bald hands, and light thin hairs on them are what I need!