Only a few women can boast of an ideal nose shape, most of the beautiful half of humanity seeks to reduce or increase it, to remove the hump. Today, in order to achieve these goals it is not necessary to resort to the help of surgeons, there is a non-surgical option for correction - injection rhinoplasty. The main advantages of the procedure are safety and painlessness, and the only significant minus is the temporary effect.
Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is a method of nose correction using subcutaneous injection of special solutions that play the role of peculiar implants. Injections are made by a professional cosmetologist, choosing a drug for administration on their own, based on indications. The essence of the injection procedure is as follows:
- The cosmetologist identifies the problem that the client wants to eliminate.
- Having decided on the manipulations, the doctor proceeds to nasal anesthesia in order to minimize discomfort during correction.
- An anesthetic (usually lidocaine) is injected into the lower and upper part of the nose with a thin syringe.
- After 10-15 minutes, when numbness occurs, the time for injection comes. The doctor injects the drug into problem areas, visually making the shape of the nose perfect.
In total, the procedure takes 30-50 minutes and does not cause much discomfort, and the result from it lasts for 2-5 months. Painful sensations, hypersensitivity of the skin, redness and small bruises (if any) pass within 3-5 days after the procedure. To speed up the healing process and consolidate the result, after a rhinoplasty session, you need to adhere to some rules:
- On the day of the procedure, do not apply makeup to the face, do not carry out any manipulations with the nose. Only washing, rubbing the skin with a tonic is allowed, avoiding the area where the injections were made.
- After non-surgical rhinoplasty for 1-2 weeks, you should avoid going to the beach, sauna, or taking a hot bath.
- Until the skin regains sensitivity, any other injectable facial cosmetic procedures are prohibited.
There are many special solutions that are actively used in rhinoplasty. Conventionally, all of them can be divided into the following main groups:
- Biodegradable (absorbable). This group includes fillers prepared on the basis of polycaprolactone, calcium hydroxyapatite or hyaluronic acid. They completely dissolve over time, which requires repeated administration.
- Biodegradable (non-absorbable). This group includes polymer synthetic fluids that contain silicone. Due to the high risk of soft tissue fibrosis for rhinoplasty, modern beauty salons use them very rarely.
- Autologic drugs - solutions prepared on the basis of the patient’s own fat cells. This method rarely causes side effects, but to maintain the effect, rhinoplasty will have to be repeated after 8-10 months.
- Hormonal - pharmacy drugs that contain glucocorticosteroids. Such drugs destroy cartilage and allow for a long-term effect, but because of the high risks of adverse reactions and many contraindications, they are rarely used.
Injections for correcting the shape of the nose with absorbable fillers are very popular. Such drugs rarely cause complications or pain during the injection procedure. More often in beauty salons they offer rhinoplasty using the following solutions:
- Yuviderm - a gel based on hyaluronic acid. Additionally contains lidocaine, which makes the procedure completely painless. Most often used to mask the hump of the nose. The only drawback of Juverderm is that the effect of rhinoplasty is short-term.
- Elans - a gel of dense consistency based on polycaprolactone. Stimulates the process of collagen production and replenishes the volume of soft tissues. Rhinoplasty with Elans fillers can be performed on patients with sensitive or thin skin.
- Radiesz is a calcium-based solution. The drug is well tolerated by the body, rarely causes complications. The effect of rhinoplasty with Radies filler lasts up to one and a half years, then part of the product is completely absorbed, and the other is replaced by connective tissue, providing a visual effect of nose correction, which was achieved during the injection procedure.
Reducing the nose with injections of hormonal drugs is rarely used, due to the high risk of developing unwanted side effects. For rhinoplasty, solutions are used with glucocorticosteroids - synthetic analogues of the hormone produced by the adrenal cortex.
Due to such injections, cartilage tissue softens and dissolves, which is important if necessary to remove the nose of the nose in a non-surgical way. For rhinoplasty with hormonal drugs use:
- Kenalog solution - has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and immunosuppressive properties. In medicine, it is often used to treat diseases of connective tissue and dermatitis. The effect of rhinoplasty with him is relatively long, but the procedure can lead to the development of soft tissue atrophy.
- Solution for injections Diprospan - has decongestant, anti-inflammatory properties. In medicine, it is used to remove large scars and gross scars. Diprospan injections are painless, only with very sensitive skin, the drug is administered together with lidocaine.
What defects does non-surgical rhinoplasty correct?
The injection correction method is very popular among women. Thanks to this technique, you can adjust the shape of the nose without surgery. The main indications for rhinoplasty are:
- Correction of a hump. With irregularities, the gel is administered along the entire length of the nose. More often, fillers with hyaluronic acid are used to carry out this type of rhinoplasty.
- The need to raise, narrow or reduce the wings of the nose. To solve this problem, liquid solutions with hyaluronic acid are injected into the columella region (a fold located between the nostrils). Sometimes injection procedures are also carried out on the tips of the wings of the nose to reduce the nostrils themselves.
- Asymmetry correction. For the procedure, fillers with hyaluronic acid are used. The solution is injected directly into the problem areas. Entrusting your nose is important to a qualified cosmetologist so that he can accurately calculate the required dosage. Otherwise, the desired result will not be achieved.
- Changing the shape of a snub nose. Non-surgical rhinoplasty is done by introducing fillers with calcium or polycaprolactone over the entire surface of the nasal dorsum, affecting its tip. This injection correction method is suitable for those who have a small nose on their own.
Injection correction rarely causes severe side effects. After the procedure, the formation of small hematomas, swelling, redness is possible. All these symptoms disappear on their own in 1-3 weeks. It is important to know that not everyone can carry out the correction. Absolute contraindications for rhinoplasty are:
- lactation period;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- restoration of the skin after cosmetic procedures (peeling, mesotherapy, laser resurfacing);
- oncological diseases;
- individual intolerance to solutions;
- disturbances in the endocrine system;
- infectious diseases;
- poor blood clotting;
- severe form of diabetes.
The price of injectable rhinoplasty
Correction of the nose without surgery is carried out in specialized clinics or specially equipped beauty parlors. The cost of the procedure in Moscow:
Name of injection procedure
Plastic Surgery Clinic Topclinic
from 40 000
from 140 000
from 200 000
Clinic of Aesthetic Medicine Dr. Mes