The appearance of a person has a special place in life, because the first thing we see is the face. How uncomfortable our interlocutor feels if he has traces of past inflammation on his skin. Do you know this situation? Then you should definitely know how to remove acne scars on your face. Although the dream of removing scars is far from romance, but by fulfilling it, you can dream of something more sublime.
How to remove acne marks
Scars on the face from acne and blackheads may look like grooves or bulges on the skin. These craters and potholes arise both from hormonal problems and from a hereditary predisposition or subcutaneous tick. To eliminate inflammation, the body produces collagen fibers, and self-squeezing only disrupts this process, irritating the epidermis. The effects of acne in the form of scars are eliminated in various ways:
- regular care with lotions and masks selected by a professional cosmetologist or dermatologist;
- compliance with the basics of proper nutrition;
- facial peeling procedures to exfoliate the upper epidermis;
- the use of masks;
- professional procedures in the form of laser resurfacing, oxygen-ozone therapy, mesotherapy, phototherapy, ultrasound or chemical peeling.
How to remove acne scars? The range of pharmaceutical products for scars is represented by a large number of various creams, gels and ointments. They have a resolving and healing effect. Remedies for scars and scars after acne normalize the regeneration of the skin, which becomes more elastic. The composition of drugs necessarily includes components that can affect the scar tissue and stimulate self-healing. To remove acne scars, you need to use funds for applying to the affected areas.
An effective tool for removing acne scars is heparin ointment:
- The main component is sodium heparin. Eliminates inflammation, promotes resorption of keratinized tissue. It has an analgesic effect.
- The product is used externally, distributing it thinly over the lesion sites three times a day. On average, procedures should be carried out 7 days.
- The price of a tube of 25 ml is 80 p.
No less effective means to eliminate scars and scars left by acne is the "Contratubex" ointment:
- It contains sodium heparin, which prevents the formation of new layers of connective tissue and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Another component is allantoin, which accelerates healing time by dissolving keratinized cells. The last part of the ointment is onion Serae, which reduces inflammation.
- You need to apply the product on those wounds that have already been healed and covered with new skin. Distribute the scar in a circular motion. Use no more than 3 times daily for about 3 months, and for chronic scars - six months.
- Price from 500 r.
Medicines for facial scars after acne are also represented by a wide range of creams, for example, Clearwin:
- Helps the skin regenerate in damaged areas, promoting faster healing.
- The composition includes valuable Indian herbs, beeswax, aloe vera and other useful components that moisturize and regenerate the surface of the skin.
- Before applying, the skin must be cleaned of makeup using ordinary soap, foam for washing or gel. Then gently dry your face and rub in until completely absorbed. Use at least 2 times a day.
- The price for a tube of 25 g is 150 r.
Another remedy for acne scars and scars is Scarguard Liquid Cream:
- The action of the product is the formation of a thin film on the scar surface, the task of which is to protect the tissue from irritation, create pressure on it and ensure the supply of vitamin E, hydrocortisone and silicone.
- Apply with a special brush twice a day. The period of application depends on the depth of scars after acne, therefore, it varies from 1 month to six months.
- The price of the product is high - for 15 ml you will have to pay from 5000 r.
Such a remedy as a badyaga is now available in the form of gels. Manufactured products do well with spots and scars after acne, hematomas and even seborrhea. It must be taken into account that the product has a green color and an unpleasant odor. Gel "Badyaga 911" is one of the representatives of these funds. In its composition has:
- silicon, which helps to improve skin elasticity and eliminate dead epidermal cells;
- spongin - a protein of natural origin that fights inflammation;
- microscopic needles that improve blood circulation in places of scars.
The method of application of the gel:
- Cleanse your skin beforehand.
- Apply the gel on the face with a thin layer, leave for half an hour.
- If there is a strong burning sensation, wash off the product with warm water earlier.
- Do not go outside within 3 hours after the procedure.
Another gel that can solve the problem of how to remove scars from healed acne is Mederma. It is characterized by a hypoallergenic, non-greasy texture that leaves no residue on clothing. The composition contains the following ingredients:
- cepalin - Serae onion extract with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, contributing to the production of collagen;
- allantoin - a substance whose functions are to retain moisture in the upper layer of the epidermis, improve blood flow, stimulate skin regeneration, dissolve dead cells;
- Flavors and excipients to quickly suppress the smell of onions.
Instructions for use:
- Pre-clean and dry your skin.
- Apply the gel on already healed areas, rub with soft movements for about 5 minutes, until the product is completely absorbed.
- To eliminate scarring after acne, repeat sessions from 3 months to six months.
Masks at home
Traditional medicine can make acne scars less noticeable, but it is unlikely to completely eliminate them. No one bothers you to try different masks, because they will not be worse. The first recipe looks like this:
- Take 400 ml of vegetable oil.
- Melt it in a water bath, mixed with 100 g of beeswax.
- Cool the resulting mass, wrap with a clean cloth.
- Apply a small amount of the product to the scars for 15 minutes.
- Perform the procedure daily for 3 weeks.
If your acne scars on your face appeared less than six months ago, then try another mask:
- Boil one egg.
- Separate the protein, and divide the yolk into two halves.
- Carefully point the divided yolk over an open flame to allow fluid to form that needs to be applied to the scars.
- After half an hour, you can rinse your skin with warm water.
- The course of treatment is 20 procedures.
How to remove acne scars? Use a soda mask:
- Dilute 1 tsp. baking soda in the same amount of warm water.
- Gently rub the resulting mixture into the scars for about a minute.
- Rinse with warm running water.
Sweet honey and low-fat sour cream - helpers in solving the problem of how to remove scars from the face:
- Take 1 tsp. sour cream, honey and warm water.
- Mix and add some cosmetic clay.
- Spread the product evenly over your face.
- After half an hour, rinse the product off the face with warm water.
How else to remove acne scars? A good result is shown by crushed aloe leaves, which must be applied to damaged areas. Pineapple or cucumber in the form of gruel, if applied for 10 minutes on acne scars, they can do great to smooth them out. Honey can be mixed not only with sour cream, but also with cinnamon. You just need to mix 1 tsp. of these ingredients, and then apply the mixture for half an hour to acne scars.
Another way to remove facial scars is to remove skin defects on the cheeks, forehead and chin, which are the result of acne or improper treatment. Laser resurfacing is indicated under the following conditions:
- The structure of the epidermal tissue is uneven, pits on the face are visible, as shown in the photo.
- Facial skin is characterized by severe pigmentation after inflammation.
- Acne scars are very noticeable on the skin.
- The capillaries are dilated, the face after acne is covered with stagnant spots.
Before allowing the patient laser resurfacing, he is prescribed the necessary tests and prescribed antiviral drugs. Before the procedure, you will wear special glasses to protect your eyes, they will do local anesthesia. Then, cooling the skin with cold air, a specialist will act on it with a laser to evaporate moisture from the epidermis. You may feel pain at first, but reviews say that by the end of the session it will become less. The procedure time directly depends on the number of zones that are supposed to be processed, but more often it lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Learn more about laser resurfacing.
Video about the effects of acne
With the right treatment, the acne itself and its consequences will not be so terrible that more gentle methods without laser procedures will cope with. The main thing is that for positive results you need regular facial skin care. If you want to know in more detail how to remove acne scars, see below useful videos about the effects of inflammation on the skin and their treatment.