A well-groomed female face is not always a gift of nature. It is also a balanced diet, good emotions and regular sleep. A full range of personal care includes vitamins for the skin, trace elements. They saturate and enrich the face with everything necessary, add radiance, heal damage, maintain tone, add freshness, youthfulness.
What vitamins are needed for the face
Each of the 13 vitamins known to science imposes a certain imprint on the beauty of the face and is involved in the process of skin regeneration. Having knowledge of the properties of vitamins, you can independently determine the needs of the skin. Vitamins enter the body at the same time as certain foods, but our skin needs extra nourishment.
- Vitamin A (retinol) helps eliminate pigmentation on the skin, regenerate the epidermis, and produce collagen. Eliminates excessive peeling. Acne vitamins on the face contain a certain percentage of retinol, which eliminates the oily sheen. Retinol is responsible for moisturizing the skin.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) prevents skin aging.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) restores a healthy complexion, regulates metabolic processes.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is responsible for smoothing wrinkles.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) successfully fights skin diseases.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) treats acne. Vitamins for the skin from acne with folic acid content protect the face from an aggressive external environment.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is responsible for the renewal of skin cells. Any rejuvenating vitamins must contain B12.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is responsible for the production of collagen, elasticity, and radiance of the skin. Healthy facial blood vessels are also regular saturation of tissues with ascorbic acid.
- Vitamin D supports the tone of the facial muscles, inhibits the process of withering of the face.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) protects the face from ultraviolet radiation, renews the dermis at the cell level.
- Vitamin K is a wonderful tool for removing freckles and pigmentation on the face.
- Vitamin PP (niacin) has an effect on improving the face, healthy skin color, maintaining elasticity.
- Vitamin H (biotin) has a regenerative effect on epidermal cells.
What products are in
The best vitamins for facial skin are found in natural products - no creams can make up for the lack of trace elements for the body. With retinol deficiency, hair and nails suffer. Vitamin A is found in these foods:
- fish oil;
Vitamin B2 does not tend to accumulate in tissues, so it must be present in the daily diet. Riboflavin is present in these products:
- sour milk;
- chicken meat;
- beef meat;
- green vegetables;
Vitamin B6 is found in such products:
- wheat sprouts;
Foods containing Vitamin B9:
- cottage cheese;
- the eggs.
Vitamin PP contains the following products:
- Brewer's yeast;
- wheat bran;
- different types of meat.
The source of vitamin E are such products:
- vegetable oils;
Learn more about the benefits of vitamin E for the skin.
Heat treatment quickly destroys Vitamin C. A large percentage of ascorbic acid is present in such products:
- citrus fruits;
- rose hips;
Zinc deficiency causes blackheads. Vitamin H is found in these foods:
How to take vitamins
First you need to decide whether you want to solve a specific cosmetic problem or drink a vitamin complex for preventive purposes. Before taking the course, be sure to consult a cosmetologist and a dermatologist to avoid unexpected allergies and hypervitaminosis. Between receptions of vitamin complexes it is necessary to pause. For a sustainable beauty result, use a variety of fortified masks weekly.
The use of pharmacy liquid vitamins for facial skin of group B will positively affect the condition of any person. It is recommended to rub these funds in their pure form in courses of 10-20 days. The effect is alternating every other day B1 and B6 per day for one ampoule, without mixing them together. Retinol and tocopherol perfectly moisturize the skin and eliminate dryness. The ampoule solution should be applied to the washed face and left for half an hour. The course is 10 days.
Vitamin PP is prescribed by a dermatologist in a dosage of 0.1 g per dose 2 times a day. The course consists of two weeks, after which you will notice that your skin will noticeably rejuvenate and acquire a healthy color. Preparations B2, B5, B6 are responsible for saturating the skin with moisture, eliminating peeling and are prescribed in a dosage of 10 mg 1-3 times a day for a month. The use of the drug is effective after a meal and needs a lot of washed down water.
The main vitamins for the skin of the face, responsible for his youth are A, E, C. Capsules are used for internal and external use. It is recommended that you either drink or open the capsule and massage the beneficial oil into the upper layer of the epidermis with massage movements. The prophylactic course of taking the capsules is 15-20 days, 1-2 times a day. After a few months, to consolidate the effect, it is recommended to repeat the course.
Add to cream
For the greatest effect, cosmetologists advise adding vitamins to nutritional care products. To moisturize the face, retinol can be added to the night cream and smeared several times in 7 days. It is especially recommended to do this in winter, when the face is especially in need of hydration, regeneration of dead cells. A cream with vitamin K will protect your skin from ultraviolet radiation, fight progressive pigmentation and freckles.
Vitamin masks for facial skin at home
Modern science of beauty allows you to actively use vitamin masks at home, while achieving remarkable results. A correctly selected vitamin mask is able to restore youth to your skin, radiance, restore elasticity, get rid of pimples. The main thing is to follow the exact instructions. All vitamin masks must be tested on the delicate skin of the wrist to make sure that there is no allergy. Apply the mask only on the washed face and neck.
For dry skin
- Vitamin A masks are recommended for dry skin.
- Mix a few tablespoons of cottage cheese with sunflower oil and a few drops of retinol and tocopherol.
- Apply to the face with massage movements and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with running warm water.
- This mask is effective several times a week at night for 10-20 days.
A refreshing mask around the eyes is prepared using tocopherol:
- Spoon the cocoa butter in a water bath, add sea buckthorn oil, the contents of the vitamin E ampoule.
- Apply forever and under the eyes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the remaining mixture with a cotton pad.
- Beauticians advise to do this procedure before going to bed several times a week.
- After a few treatments, you will notice that wrinkles under the eyes have become less noticeable.
Preparations containing A, E, B2, B6, H and C stop the appearance of acne, affect skin cleansing. Therefore, if you have acne spilled on your skin, you can use these vitamins with various masks:
- For example, take a little May honey, add half a spoonful of sour cream, lemon juice, the contents of the B6 ampoule.
- Mix everything well, put it on your face.
- After half an hour, wipe with a cotton pad and rinse with running warm water.
For oily skin
To reduce oily sheen, cosmetologists advise using a special sour-milk mask:
- Mix two tablespoons of kefir at room temperature with natural honey, a few drops of fresh lemon juice, the contents of the ampoule with B2.
- Apply the resulting mixture for half an hour, then rinse with running warm water.
- It is recommended to use a kefir mask several times a week.
To increase the tone of the epidermis, cosmetologists advise the use of well-known ascorbic acid:
- Mix a spoonful of oatmeal porridge with banana pulp, add 9 drops of vitamin C and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to the face, neck, décolleté, leave for 20 minutes.
- After washing off the mixture, you will immediately be able to evaluate the effect obtained, noticeable freshness and elasticity.
Wrinkle and aging
Vitamins from aging A, B, C, D, E, K contribute to rejuvenation in the complex - the only one will not be enough. Topical cosmetology advises starting to feed the epidermis as soon as possible. Prevention of wrinkles consists in the use of fortified masks containing the above drugs:
- Dilute glycerin with boiled water, add a few drops of tocopherol.
- The effect of the mixture is 15-20 minutes.
- This mask can be used with success by women and men.
Find out how much folic acid is in foods.
The video materials presented in this article below will reveal to you the whole wide range of vitamins for facial skin. You will learn about their reasonable and effective use in cosmetology to achieve the optimal effect. After watching the video, you will find out what trace elements can cure problem skin, save it from acne, peeling, excessive dryness.
Problem skin treatment
Dry and peeling
Galina, 23 years old. From adolescence, I was tormented by acne, which was not treated. I tried to wipe my face several times daily with different lotions, but the pimples did not disappear until my friend advised me to "Perfect" on a capsule per day. The price is not the cheapest, but they are worth it. Since then, as soon as a rash appears on my face, I first take up vitamins, and then I plan a visit to a cosmetologist.
Alena, 48 years old I look good for my passport data, and all thanks to the Vitrum vitamins and my masks with tocopherol. Every three months I arrange a refreshing home treatment for myself. I drip liquid vitamin E and A on the curd, carrot puree, oatmeal. A couple of years ago, it helped me restore my face after losing weight, when all the wrinkles showed up sharply.