The result of the fight against excess weight directly depends on the amount of protein in the body. If there is a shortage of such substances, then body weight decreases at a slower pace, continues to increase or remains unchanged. The use of protein compounds is common in sports nutrition for the growth and preservation of muscle mass. Amino acids for weight loss play an equally important role. These substances are necessary for burning fat, but they must be taken in accordance with certain important rules in order to eliminate the appearance of side effects.
What are amino acids and what are they for?
In the human body there is a huge amount of substances, each of which performs a specific function. Proteins are among the most important components necessary for health and vital functions. Amino acids are organic compounds that are necessary for the construction of all groups of cells. They can be interchangeable and irreplaceable. The first group includes substances that the body synthesizes on its own, the second - the elements contained in food or additives.
The benefits and harms of losing weight
Amino acids taken for weight loss have several advantages and disadvantages. Side effects occur in case of improper or excessive consumption. In a broad sense, these components are distinguished by the property of enriching the body with substances that can, in a short period of time, get rid of excess deposits of subcutaneous fat, suppress appetite, and increase the result of physical activity.
- only subcutaneous fat is burned, catabolic destruction does not occur;
- substances that are part of amino acids slow down the aging process, increase libido;
- the provision of antioxidant effects on the body;
- improving brain performance;
- a positive effect on metabolic processes in the body;
- strengthening the immune system and biochemical reactions of the body;
- Improving the effectiveness of weight loss workouts.
- negative effects on the digestive system;
- deterioration of the heart and blood vessels;
- impaired functioning of the kidneys and liver;
- negative effect on the central nervous system.
Amino acids possess harmful properties if they are taken incorrectly. Side effects include lethargy, apathy, impaired heart, kidneys, liver, and digestive organs. Drugs have a negative effect on the body in the presence of health problems. For example, if gastritis or other diseases associated with the gastrointestinal tract are detected, then amino acids will cause an exacerbation of symptoms.
Types of Slimming Amino Acids
There are many types of amino acids that differ in composition. A separate group of drugs are substances that show the highest results in the field of weight loss. Some supplements are designed to gain muscle mass, improve training results, and they should be consumed solely in order to create a powerful body relief.
Name of amino acids that help to lose weight:
- Tyrosine (components suppress the feeling of hunger, accelerate the metabolism, burn fats).
- BCAA (prevents the breakdown of muscle tissue as a result of dieting).
- Leucine (a powerful amino acid, increases the duration of food saturation, preserves muscle mass, reduces the amount of fat deposits).
- L-carnitine (not only eliminates fat deposits, but also prevents their accumulation, increases the efficiency of the heart muscle, promotes the formation of muscle tissue).
- Tryptophan (has sedative properties, regulates the level of hormones in various groups, provides appetite suppression).
- Glutamine (burns fat, improves immunity, belongs to the category of amino acids for women).
- Arginine (contributes to the active production of growth hormone, burns fat, strengthens the regenerative function of the body).
How to take amino acids
The use of supplements for burning fat should be accompanied by the implementation of certain rules. Experts need to find out which vitamins to drink when losing weight, so as not to harm health, when to take amino acids, which one to give preference. Preparations for muscle growth will be less effective than substances that have special properties that help not to build weight, but to burn excess fat.
- taken 20 minutes before meals, 20 minutes after training, 30 minutes before bedtime;
- maximum two capsules should be taken at the same time;
- take 3-4 times a day;
- dosage should comply with the recommendations on the package;
- capsules should not be washed down with juice (water is used for this).
- Before training, you need to take 3-5 tablets, after - a maximum of 6 tablets;
- in between meals, up to 4 tablets are taken;
- take a maximum of 5 times a day;
- drink the drug with water.
- take up to five times a day, 40 ml;
- liquid amino acids are absorbed faster than powder.
- take 20 minutes before meals, immediately after training, before bedtime;
- the powder must be diluted with water;
- dosage should not exceed or be underestimated.
What foods contain amino acids
What products contain
Legumes and grains, meat, dairy products.
Brown rice, fish, meat, legumes.
Cereals, dairy products.
Sesame, dates, bananas.
Eggs, dairy products.
Complete Amino Acid Complex
Chicken eggs, peas, beef.
What to choose amino acids in a pharmacy
You can buy special products to speed up the process of losing weight in specialized sports nutrition stores. Departments with such products are open in many pharmacies. When choosing a particular supplement, one must take into account not only the manufacturer’s rating, the cost of the drug, but also its composition. For girls, for example, some complexes are recommended, for young people - others.
Rules for choosing pharmacy amino acids:
- if the supplement is acquired by a woman, then the composition of the drug should be L-carnitine, L-glutamine and L-arginine;
- Before using drugs, you need to consult a doctor, find out how to properly take amino acids;
- on the packaging of the drug should be information on how to drink amino acids, how many times a day, in what dosages;
- the price of the drug should not be too high;
- the consistency of the substance must comply with the instructions;
- When buying drugs for weight loss, you need to pay attention to the expiration date, the integrity of the package;
- additives of any form of release always have a bitter taste, and powder varieties are completely dissolved in water;
- taking drugs implies compliance with dietary rules and the use of a complex of vitamins to replenish the supply of useful components in the body (this information is not on the packaging, but it must be checked with the doctors).
Video about amino acids in sports nutrition
The most common area of application of protein compounds is bodybuilding. Athletes independently choose which supplements to use to quickly build muscle and burn fat. About what amino acids are for athletes, what are bcaa preparations, how are bodybuilders taking them, and what results are obtained, is described in the videos.
BCAA amino acids
What is better protein or amino acids
Alina, 35 years old - After giving birth, my body weight increased significantly. Started doing fitness. The instructor advised using amino acids to speed up the process of losing weight. I found a lot of positive and negative information on the Internet. I went to the doctor for help. I take liquid amino acids with a peptide. The result became noticeable after a month.
Oleg, 40 years old - I saw an advertisement about the effect of amino acids on a person’s weight. I did not have time to play sports. I decided to use supplements. I made a diet with a doctor, I bought an amino acid complex in a pharmacy. I take ampoules, eat the right food, and the result continues to delight. It's nice that you don’t have to spend much time in the gym and bore yourself with physical exercises.
Anna, 40 years old - For many years she could not cope with being overweight. I read information about the benefits of amino acids for the body and their ability to burn fat. Itself was a diet, began to use foods rich in valuable substances. In the pharmacy I bought a powder preparation with amino acids. For two months I saw a result that I could not achieve for many years. Pleasantly surprised.Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for independent treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give recommendations for treatment based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.