In the summer, when an excellent harvest ripens in the country, not a single good housewife will allow him to disappear. Preservation will keep the bright taste of summer all year round: compotes, jams and preserves are stored in jars, and cooking in modern conditions does not take much time. Cook the currant dishes: they are distinguished by a pleasant sourness.
How to cook redcurrant jam
There are many recipes thanks to which red currant jam 5-minute is obtained quickly and easily. Modern housewives do not need to stand at the stove for hours, as our grandmothers did. Special additives containing gelling agents, as well as a convenient technique such as a slow cooker, allow you to make jam for the winter and delight your family, even if you are very busy.
Classic Five-Minute Currant Jam
Traditionally, blackcurrant dessert is cooked with whole berries, and a five-minute-type redcurrant jam recipe involves the use of a fine sieve. The product is more like jelly. The specificity is that gelatin supplements are introduced, plus the berries themselves contain a lot of pectin. To prepare you will need:
- berries - 1 kg;
- sugar - 1 kg.
A lot of vitamins are preserved in the currant dessert. Make jam like this:
- Rinse berries, remove from twigs.
- Put them in a deep bowl, pouring sugar in layers.
- Leave for 4 hours to release the maximum amount of juice.
- Cook for five minutes, periodically removing the foam.
- Turn off the fire, cover, leave overnight.
- Bring to a boil again. Cook again for 5 minutes.
- Pour hot currant jam for the winter into pre-sterilized jars, roll up.
Currant jam with pumpkin
For lovers of a special sweet taste, pumpkin is great as an additive. To cook a delicious currant, you will need:
- berries - 250 grams;
- pumpkin - 300 grams;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- butter - 1 tsp.
Tasty jam will last 5 minutes if you follow a simple cooking algorithm:
- Grind the pumpkin into small cubes. Use a sharp knife.
- Add berries, sugar and butter. Shuffle.
- Put on medium heat and cook for about 20 minutes.
- When the syrup boils, turn off the stove and cool the dish. A five-minute cold treat can be served immediately. It is recommended to serve with dishes of dough, for example, with pancakes.
Five Minute with Ginger
Food lovers may want a five-minute redcurrant jam to have a savory flavor. Spices and spices can give it. To prepare such a useful delicacy, you will need several components that are easy to buy in the market or in the supermarket:
- sugar - 700 g;
- water - 500 ml;
- berries - 600 g;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- fresh ginger - 50 g.
The most sophisticated connoisseurs of spicy spicy flavors can add a little chili pepper. Such an original jam can be served not only with pancakes or pancakes, but also as a seasoning for a burger with onions! Such an additive goes well with fried cheese like Adyghe, suluguni or camembert in breadcrumbs. However, the proportions must be observed very carefully so that the spices do not spoil the taste of the dessert at all. To cook a treat such as five minutes will turn out according to this recipe:
- Cook saturated sweet syrup from water and sugar.
- When the syrup boils, add the grated root of ginger and berries.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Make sure that the mixture does not turn into mashed potatoes. Berries must remain intact, neat.
- Spread the workpiece in sterilized jars.