How to increase libido and increase the duration of sexual intercourse? What potency tea is most beneficial for the body - green, ginger, mate or herbal drink? It is most effective to take teas that improve blood flow, spermogenesis and relieve stress. Herbal remedies are characterized by a limited list of side effects, an affordable price (up to 100 rubles) and a beneficial effect on the body.
What is potency
Under male power is understood the duration of sexual intercourse and the nature of its course, how quickly an erection appears and how intense the penis is. In sexology, quantitative characteristics of male potency have not been established, but criteria have been established. Good potency implies a strong desire, sexual desire (libido) for a woman in combination with a full erection, which leads to an orgasm. In this case, the sperm must be functional, have the ability to conceive a child.
Herbs for potency
If there is a deterioration in male sexual function, it is recommended to use alternative methods - herbs for impotence. Their cost is low, in such preparations all the same herbs are included as in tea for potency disorders. You should be careful with herbs, because not having calculated the correct dosage, you can only harm your health. The results of treating sexual dysfunction with herbal remedies are longer than using synthetic drugs, but side effects are minimized and the price is attractive.
In herbal medicine, the following herbs are used to improve potency in men:
- ginseng - the root of this plant improves blood supply to the male genital organ and dilates blood vessels, increasing attraction, making the orgasm brighter;
- colza - increases the volume of sperm produced, eliminates inflammation in the prostate gland;
- hawthorn - strengthens the nervous, cardiovascular system, increases libido and lengthens the duration of an erection;
- St. John's wort - a great way to deal with depression and fatigue, improves urination and secretion of male hormones;
- Dubrovnik - men's tea based on this herb has an exciting effect, solves the problem of frequent pollutions, restores the functionality of the genitourinary system;
- Schisandra chinensis (Far Eastern or schizandra) - is able to help fight stress, stimulates the production of hormones, sperm, improves the quality of sexual intercourse.
The well-known fireweed plant has properties that eliminate the causes of decreased potency. The people call him Ivan-tea, and he knows how to positively influence male sexual health:
- This herb contains 18 amino acids, vitamins A, C and group B, 70 useful trace elements, pectin substances and bioflavonoids, which prolong the life of cells. Herbal tea for men from this plant helps to remove toxins from the body, prevents the onset of diseases.
- Ivan tea stimulates the endocrine system, which increases the amount of the hormone testosterone. Activation of hematopoiesis improves blood supply to the penis.
- The plant gives a mild soothing effect. If there is a decrease in potency due to regular stresses, willow tea helps to cope with this, stimulating the male reproductive system, awakening sexual desire.
What tea is good for men
One of the main problems that reduce potency is stress and a wrong lifestyle. Any tea with potency disorders will be useful if it has calming properties, removes toxins from the body and improves blood flow. Depending on what causes a decrease in libido, you should choose the right drink. Black tea improves blood circulation, can give a tonic effect.
This type of tea has a complex effect on the body:
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels, prevents the appearance of plaques on them;
- promotes better digestion;
- removes toxic substances from the body;
- contains antioxidants, beneficial trace elements and vitamins;
- neutralizes the radiation of computers.
Improving overall well-being, green tea is beneficial in terms of blood supply to the penis and increased drive as a result of a general strengthening effect. The vitamins contained in green tea normalize the functioning of the prostate, and the diuretic properties of the drink help cleanse the urethra. The drink is rich in the content of the main building element for male hormones - zinc.
It is not recommended to abuse green tea, because it has more caffeine than coffee. The drink is contraindicated for men suffering from tachycardia, increased acidity of the stomach, kidney disease. It is advisable to drink not very strong loose tea, unpackaged, since the latter is too crushed and contains fewer useful components.
This type of tea has a stimulating effect. This effect is not due to caffeine, but due to matine. This substance does not cause side effects in the form of insomnia or heart palpitations. Mate tea is useful because it stimulates the secretion of hormones, improves metabolism, reduces weight, and has a tonic effect.
A good option for morning use is ginger root tea, which activates the brain and increases stress resistance. He can also add strength to you. Due to the high content of essential oils and amino acids, ginger enhances blood circulation in the genitals, increases testosterone levels and makes erogenous zones more sensitive. If herbs for potency basically just relieve fatigue and irritability, then ginger is considered a natural analogue of Viagra.
Oolong tea is good for increasing potency. It improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, burns fats, is useful for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and is considered a powerful antioxidant. It contains zinc, which is important in the process of spermatogenesis. Chinese Puer tea has a tonic effect and is useful for men in the fight against overweight. Chinese green tea strengthens the heart with blood vessels, normalizes the functioning of the genitourinary system. Helps fight sleep disturbances, stabilizes the nervous system.
Tea for potency in a pharmacy
Deciding to order herbs for erection in a pharmacy from a catalog or buy in an online store, you should pay attention to their composition. If tea contains the plants described above, then perhaps you should just buy them in their pure form. The price is affordable. You can purchase a collection of plants, which includes such aphrodisiacs: catuaba (a Brazilian plant that increases libido), yohimbe (a tree whose leaves contribute to the flow of blood to the penis), ginkgo biloba (nourishes the blood with oxygen, promotes a quick erection).
The most healthy tea for men
Scientists have found that the beneficial herbs for impotence are those with zinc, vitamins C and E. Aphrodisiacs are green and ginger drinks, black tea with dark chocolate. You can pamper your taste buds with tea with spices - chili pepper, cinnamon or lemon. You do not need to add sugar to green tea so as not to overwhelm the tea composition with its sweet taste. To make tea, you need to pour the tea leaves into a clay teapot, pour not 60 ml or 90 ml of boiling water into hot water in order to preserve useful substances. Try to drink a clay cup drink.